Tuesday, March 03, 2015

FughYouMe

I don't know what happened but something went and stopped working. Which means my electrical outlet that powers my treadmill, TV, DVD player, etc. isn't working anymore. No, I didn't blow a fuse. I checked. No, it didn't make a loud popping sound. I listened. No, it didn't smoke. I smelled. I have no idea what it tastes like because I'm not stupid enough to lick the electrical plug.

So I guess I was lucky that everything else still worked so I just used a handy extension cord and continued on with my run. It just meant that instead of trying to watch more BOSCH on Amazon Prime, I watched WranglerStar on YouTube instead.

Weather:
Temps were a balmy 75F.

Fluids and Fuel:
Breakfast was two eggs, two slices of toast, and a banana. And two coffees. Lunch was a roast beef sandwich and a small bag of chips and a rice krispie treat. During the run I had an applesauce and iced tea. Recovery was more tea.

Aches and Pains:
Nothing. But I'm fairly confident my wife gave me the sniffles last night as she breathed all over me. I mean, she was sleeping, but she has a tendency to snore or breath in my general direction. Better than a Dutch Oven I guess.

Gear:
I wore shorts and went topless.

Treadmill:
Time - 30:00
Distance - 1.4 miles
Incline - 3
Speed - 2.0 to 5.5 (AVG 3.0)
Elevation - 233 feet
Entertainment - WranglerStar

Naughty Neil:
Damn bag of chips. Nobody else in the house likes this particular flavor which means I'm left holding the bag. Literally. Gah. I hate wasting food. Maybe that's part of why I'm fat.

Today's Motivation:
None really. I just wanted another day where I actually did what was on the plan.

Splits:
Finish - 30:00

No comments: