Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Yesterday's Run - Delayed Reaction

Report:
I'm way late in getting this posted but hey, life happens. Went for a run this morning and just tried to stay cool and relaxed. Somewhere along the way I think I tried too hard and ended up pretty tight and tense by the time I got back to the gym. Outside of that, it was a decent run. Nothing terribly exciting. Although it was nice to get back to my old haunts for running. I know it's an easy 3 and the route is flat but I needed the miles and needed to just chill. After the run I hit the gym for a few minutes. But that's another post.

Weather:
Temps were about 35F, maybe 40F. No wind. Cloudy and no sun.

Fluids and Fuel:
Had a glass of water before the run. Took a bottle of watered down GU Brew on the run. Drank a small bottle of Ensure as a recovery.

Aches and Pains:
None to speak of.

Gear:
No special gear.

Codename - Delayed Reaction
Figures. Whenever I think up a cool name I forget it by the time I post my report. Oh well.

Splits:
Mile 1 - 10:28
Mile 2 - 10:56
Mile 3 - 10:57
Finish - 33:26

No comments: