Thursday, February 02, 2012

Podcast - Mile 20 - Across The 8-Tracks

In this episode, I cross the tracks. As in, I've now put 20 episodes out there into the wild and have yet to hear from anyone. And I'm okay with that. As I reveal more and more of my personal life, I think I'd prefer to remain anonymous. Although becoming ultra-famous does sound appealing.

Anyway, this episode covers two main topics. First, the movie Across The Tracks staring Brad Pitt and Rick Schroder. It was a decent movie but was pretty interesting to watch as a fan of running. My amateur analysis tells me that Schroder can't run but Pitt can. Second, I worry about my upcoming race, the ICY-8. It's an 8 hour ultra and some big dogs are coming to town. Specifically Steve Spiers and Andy O'Brien. While both are supremely nice guys, they will grind you into the ground when you compete against them.

So there you have it. I know I'm late in getting this episode out but work is, well, work. And with my race coming up on Saturday, I've been shitting bricks. So just hang with me while I stick it out.

Give it a listen here.

No comments: