Friday, March 24, 2006

I, Jedi Review


I, Jedi
by Michael A. Stackpole

Review By: Neil Richard

Rating: 2 out of 5



I can’t believe this book was actually published. The first half was a complete waste of time. It was a summary of Dark Apprentice and Champions Of The Force complete with the exact same scenes and dialog. Even my dad (who was sadly stuck in the car with me for 16 hours) asked if we should have listened to this first (meaning before Champions Of The Force).

The second half of the book was a little better in that it was original. But the space battles were weak and the characters were hard to relate to. I know Corran Horn, Mirax Terrik (his wife), and Booster Terrik (her father) are all strong characters, but I had a hard time getting to know them. Knowing more about the Horns and Booster would have been great.

I still can’t believe this book was published.

Available in Word and PDF.

Neil@tk42one.com
© 2006 TK42ONE.com Productions

No comments: