Monday, March 06, 2006

Another workout under my belt

Today’s workout is listed below.  My arms hurt over the weekend (mostly my biceps when I extended them).  Just need to keep plugging away.

  • 3 minutes – Warm-up on the elliptical machine

  • Stretch

  • 3 sets of 10 reps – Bicep curl

  • 3 sets of 10 reps – Lat pull down

  • 3 sets of 10 reps – Tricep pushdown

  • 5 sets of 10 reps – Chest press

  • 3 sets of 10 reps – Leg extension

  • 3 sets of 10 reps – Leg curl

On a side note, I weighed in under what I expected.  I was so surprised I not only weighed myself twice, I also put a dumbbell on the thing to make sure it wasn’t broken.  Turns out, I actually weigh 225 pounds.  Wow.  Now if I could only get that vacuum to work as an at-home lipo machine, I’d be set.

No comments: