Monday, September 03, 2012

Podcast - Mile 40 - Milestones

As I start this podcast, I'm stuck on the douche-grade hill. From there, I proceed to whine. Thankfully there were no Doombas out there to get me. But there's always an iced latte lurking around the corner. That seems to be my weakness. Iced coffee. I'm also a weakling when it comes to junk food. The junkier the food is, the weaker I get. So I nearly killed myself by splurging on some food that had some poultry in it that I didn't expect. Which meant I was knocking on heaven's door, or hell's, as I had a wonderful allergic reaction.

Thankfully for you, I survived. Wish I could say the same for this crazy podcast. Bah, who am I kidding. I'll keep doing it because I enjoy it. Maybe I just enjoy torturing my listeners. Send me an email and let me know what you love or hate about the show. There's a little button over there on the right side of the blog that will let you send me an email.

Anyway, back to the show. I broke my no-Coke rule after my reaction to the poultry so I had a nice day or two of being depressed. But it helped kill the rot gut and swollen throat. Pretty easy trade off when it comes down to choosing between breathing and being happy.

If you have the stones, download or view this episode on Podbean.

No comments: