Monday, September 24, 2012

Hot Girl

Report:
A nice easy, slow, lazy-day kind of a run today. I had no plans, no goals, just wanted to get out there and do something. So I did.






Weather:
Temps were cool, around 60F. Humidity was low. Sun was out but barely peeking over the trees. The breeze was light.

Fluids and Fuel:
Breakfast was yogurt with granola and a glass of water. During the run I had one bottle of plain water. Recovery was chocolate ZICO.

Aches and Pains:
Left quad was still grumpy but I didn't care much about it and just kept running. Stepped on a few sharp rocks.

Gear:
I had to keep my shirt on and wear gloves. Outside of that, it's pretty much the same stuff I usually wear.

Codename - Hot Girl
I may have gone a bit overboard in talking about the hot girl from this weekend's race for my podcast. Damn.




Splits:
Outbound - 32:37
Inbound - 30:40
Finish - 1:03:18

No comments: