Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Why the change?

All three of you that read this blog may have noticed that I put an "adult" label on it. It's something I should have done a long time ago but for some reason it only dawned on me over the past week that I tend to use some adult language, both written and audible. So while I may have applied a NSFW label on a post or two, I didn't feel that it covered everything adequately in the post or on the blog.

So I just applied the over 18 label to the whole blog. Sorry if that's an inconvenience for anybody but I think it's appropriate.

That is all.

2 comments:

John Zeleznik said...

Since I fancy myself a YA writer, I've been working really hard at eliminating things like that from all my social networks....but it's hard, because sometimes there are situations that merit a good "FUCK," if you know what I mean!

Neil Richard said...

Amen!