Monday, August 27, 2012

Podcast - Mile 39 - DRHT 50k Race Report II

Welcome to yet another episode of the One Mile Running Podcast. Why you keep coming back for more, I have no idea. Maybe this long episode will keep you in your place. Maybe not. Anyway, this episode starts with a bit of a race report from my most recent 50k, the Dahlgren Railroad Heritage Trail (DRHT) 50k. Nothing that I haven't already covered before but maybe it'll give you something to listen to while you go out for your next ultra-training run.

Oh, and if you're wondering why this episode is so long, it's because I'm walking. Because it's the morning after the aforementioned race. So I'm a little tired. Just be happy I stopped recording before I went to the bathroom.

Feel free to send me an email if you want me to talk about you.

Until then, download or view this episode from Podbean.

No comments: