Thursday, August 02, 2012

Podcast - Mile 36 - The 11th Plague

Time for yet another podcast episode. This one starts with a bit of a quote from The Eleventh Plague by Jeff Hirsch. So far, it's been a depressing story to listen to but at the same time, I can't quite quit listening to it. From there, I get even more depressing by asking you, the listener, for money. So if you want to send me some, send me an email. Just listen to the podcast and you'll hear it.

From there, I get a bit more upbeat and quote the infamous poem about beans making you fart and talk a bit about the Commonwealth Games where my daughter medaled in an event and my son got a rousing cheer from the crowd for wearing his Superman cape.

I also mention a pro-tip for runners out there dealing with sweat in their eyes. Chapstick or BodyGlide on the eyebrows works great. Trust me.


Download or view on Podbean.

No comments: