Wednesday, August 01, 2012

Batteries Not Included

Report:
Just an easy run to shake the legs out and keep the rust off. Nothing too fast or hard, just an easy going, light, sort of fun run. I wanted to go out and have fun but it wasn't really in the cards for me so I just did my best.


Weather:
Temps were about 80F with a high humidity. It didn't feel hot, just sticky. The clouds were out so it wasn't too sunny.

Fluids and Fuel:
Breakfast was a burrito, oatmeal, yogurt, and iced coffee. During the run I had a bottle of water. Recovery as the rest of my iced coffee. My gut wasn't too hot this morning due to last night's dinner but I managed to survive.

Aches and Pains:
Nothing really hurt.

Gear:
Wore a different hat that I usually wear just to work outside in. Also had my recorder but the batteries died so I couldn't record the full episode I wanted to.

Codename - Batteries Not Included
I went to record my next episode and was about 15 minutes into talking when I checked to see how much time I had left and noticed it had turned off. After about 5 minutes of recording. Bummer.


Oh, and I found yet another dildo. A huge one. That had two ends. But one was chopped off.

Splits:
Outbound - 23:40
Inbound - 22:11 (my first negative split in ages)
Finish - 45:52

2 comments:

Lauren said...

What is going on over on those trails out there??? Yikes! Fortunately, you're not running up on the people using them. LOL.

Neil Richard said...

I'm not sure if it's better or worse that I haven't found this stuff on the trail. It's been on the road that I live on. Mind you, I live in the country. My road has no lane lines because it's too narrow and about half the roads connected to mine are gravel. Yet everything I've found has been in the ditch. Bizarro world, let me tell ya. But I'm certainly looking at my neighbors a little differently now.