Tuesday, August 07, 2012

Podcast - Mile 37 - G.I. Joe

That's right folks, it's time for another episode of the One Mile Running Podcast. Just what your ENT doctor ordered, a great show to make your ears bleed.

This episode is focused on G.I. Joes. No, not the big ones that started things off and were the size of Barbies. I'm talking about the REAL ones that were all the rage in the 80s. I freaking loved these toys. So that's what I ramble on about in this show.

Or should it be two shows? Whatever you want to call it, it appears that Cobra snuck in one night and drained my batteries. Which means I had to split the show into two parts. Which means you have to click twice as many times to get the same amount of aural punishment. I hope you enjoy!

Download or view the G.I. Joe portion on Podbean.
Download or view the Cobra portion on Podbean.

No comments: