Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Windy Run

Just a short, easy run today with a side of wind. Thankfully I expelled about 5 of the 6 ghosts of yesterday's black bean burritos. But that wasn't the wind I dealt with today, today was just regular wind from Mother Nature.

Weather:
Sun was out with a few clouds. Wind was moderate to heavy. Temps were about 60F to 65F.

Fluids and Fuel:
Breakfast was a power sandwich from Panera, coffee, and a frozen mocha. During the run I had nothing (not even water). Recovery was GenUCAN and a salad.

Aches and Pains:
None.

Gear:
Wore shorts and a t-shirt. Dumped the shirt at the halfway point.

Naughty Neil:
Did I mention I ate 6 black bean burritos for lunch yesterday?

Today's Motivation:
Sometimes seeing 30 minutes on your plan is a good thing.

Splits:
Finish - 31:53

No comments: