Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Podcast - Mile 17


As my podcast moves forward with little to no listeners, I'll continue to cross-post links to the latest episodes. I generally try to put a new one out on Mondays since the "normal" day in the industry appears to be Fridays. Nothing like bucking the trend to get listeners, right? Right.

And I continue to go against the grain by recording my podcast without any fancy theme music, editing, or guests. It's a solo show for now and the only music you'll hear is what I hear as I record. All that ambient noise has got to drive people crazy. Oh, yeah, and since I don't edit my episodes, any flubs or errors will stay there. And my recording studio is the outside world so you get to hear a lot of that annoying ambient noise. Cars. Other people. Dogs. Heavy breathing. Water sloshing. Fabric rustling. Everything.

With that said, here's the link to my latest episode, Mile 17. I review two books by Patrick Lee. The Breach (full review here) and his latest, Ghost Country, are both solid books that are easy to read and certainly entertaining. Give them a try if you haven't already.

No comments: