Monday, August 05, 2013

Podcast - Mile 63 - No Run, No Fun

Ever see those signs at the local church about Jesus? You know, the ones that go something like: No run, no fun. Know run, know fun. Yeah, that's kind of how I've been lately. Just no drive. Lots of doldrums. Lots of bottom of the barrel kind of thinking. Lots of whining and not enough cheese.

Which brings me to yet another depressing mile of running where I whine about not running enough. On the positive side of things, I managed to drop my phone and it still survived. Guess that Otter Box case was a good buy. I just didn't have a good place to put it to keep it from dropping. So I ended up putting it in my ass crack. Sort of. It was flat against my skin and not sitting in there like a credit card. It rode surprisingly well but wasn't exactly comfy.

Anyway, aside from the whining dribble, I didn't have much to contribute to this episode beyond heavy breathing and a few random moments of potential wisdom.

You can get your bottle of whine on Podbean or drink it straight from the source.

No comments: