Monday, October 08, 2012

Podcast - Mile 44 - Rest, Don't Rust

I'm going to be a cock-tease and tell you that I hope the Mile 45 episode will be something a little different for you. Hoping. Not sure I can squeeze it out before I go but we'll see.

This episode also brings us, roughly, to the anniversary of the podcast. What special events do I have planned? None. I have too much shit to worry about to celebrate. Beyond what I'm hoping to do for Mile 45, the show will be the same old rambling, cheap, crazy-ass me talking to you while I run for an hour. Don't like it? Well, it's probably because you're too stupid to leave. After all, I've been doing this for a year and if it's taken you that long to figure out you don't like my show, go slam your nuts in a door.

Meanwhile......

This episode brings us to even more left quad pain, some building panic over my upcoming race, and a wasp nest in a phone box. Exciting stuff, let me tell you. Oh, and then there's the issue with my ankle. Between recording this episode and today, I've seen it get worse, gone to the doctor, assured it was okay, seen it get better, and now it looks quite a bit better than when it started. So no, I don't expect my foot to fall off.

You can view the rusted runner on Podbean or download directly.

No comments: