Monday, November 04, 2013

Podcast - Mile 72 - Piss Moan Bitch

Damn is that clacking sound annoying. Sorry. That's what you get when you listen to a show that makes no money and doesn't edit anything out. This particular episode was recorded right after the last one where I was suddenly lost at the end of the show. As in I didn't know where to go on the trail. But I found my way and survived the trip. Sucks for you.

The rest of the episode is mostly about me pissing and moaning and bitching about the rough week I was having. Working late at work, taking care of a sick kid, and a lack of training made me pretty grumpy. But I survived and learned a few lessons. Like stay flexible. Like family comes first. Like trust your gut. Like if you have the chance to run, do it. Like my son can be really nerdy.

Enjoy this episode on Podbean and SoundCloud. Or, you can download it directly here.

Oh, yeah, don't forget, you can always send me an email at tk42one@gmail.com if you want to piss and moan and bitch about the show.

No comments: