Monday, February 25, 2013

Podcast - Mile 55 - Asheville Marathon Preview

Wow. Lucky you. Not only do you get to listen to me for a whopping two miles (roughly 23 minutes), you also get an in-depth, nerded-out preview of the Asheville Marathon. The marathon that I'll also refer to as the Biltmore Marathon. Because it's held entirely on the Biltmore Estate. The race is sold out so I'll be making every attempt to finish, even more so since it's the first year for the race.

If you can survive the detailed break-down of the course, here's a link to the Asheville Cottages I mentioned. As far as I'm concerned, they give service on the level of any luxury hotel but leave you with a down-home feeling. Kind of like borrowing your best friend's house for a vacation. Anyway, lovely cottages and well worth the very short trip to the Biltmore if you're ever in the area.

Listen to this two-mile marathon episode on Podbean or download directly here.

No comments: