Monday, November 19, 2012

Podcast - Mile 47 - Getting Screwed

Yet another failed attempt to not only bring you a podcast but also a video (aka v-cast or vlog). Seems that I just can't win with my fancy new camera and rig setup. Guess I need to keep trying. I'm hoping the third time is the charm. In the end, I got screwed by my camera. Again.

Which means while you listen, just pretend you're watching a video of me running on the trail. In some cases, you may need to pretend really hard. Other times, you'll need to pretend really, REALLY hard.

In the meantime, I think I need to sit back and think about how to do the podcast I want. I have yet to really find my voice beyond just rambling on and on about some inane shitty crap that's going through my head. I think my dearth of self-confidence is screwing me. Hard.

So, I'm going to go out on a limb and ask for suggestions. What do you want to hear? What suggestions do you have? I know many podcast fans (in general) don't like the whole run-cast theme (meaning running while recording) but it works for me. So that's likely to be the one thing I won't change. Outside of that, I'm open for suggestions. Maybe I should go back and listen to some of my earlier episodes to see what creeps to the surface.

Oh, and did you notice that the mile number on this is wrong? Yep. Got my numbers mixed up and said 46 when it should have been 47. Screwed yet again.

I hope everyone has a nice holiday and prepares accordingly for the coming year. Stop by Podbean to give this episode a listen or download directly here.

No comments: