Monday, January 14, 2008

Weekend Flashback-edited-

Saturday
-edited- I tried to get here early enough to go for a walk beforehand, but other errands kept me too busy. -edited-

Sunday
Yesterday was busy with shopping, laundry, and dishes. I was lucky enough to find everything I needed (well, wanted) for the Wii; Wii Play (with extra Wii-mote), Wii Nunchuck, and Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix. First impressions on Wii Play are, well, it's bizarre. i like that the Wii-mote comes with the cook grippy thing on it, but the games are just odd. Harry Potter is fun, but takes some getting used to casting spells. And by casting spells, I mean you actually cast them with the Wii-mote. Medal of Honor was fun in arcade mode but I'll need more time getting used to the controls in campaign mode to be any good.

Oh, and watching Yvonne bowl is fun. Looks like a kid again.

Flashback
Thought I'd share some "old" photos with everyone. First is our house around the time we bought it. I'm so glad we made some improvements.

The rest are from the Biltmore in Asheville, NC. I've mentioned that we want to go there for our 10th anniversary in 2010, so I thought it was only fitting to share some of my favorite photos from one of our trips there.

By one of the ponds:
From inside the hotel room:
The front of the main house:
The view from another hotel room (that's the main house in the distance):

No comments: