Thursday, January 31, 2008

Baited Breath

As I'm sure all my fans out there have been waiting with baited breath, let me assure I am alive and well. I just took the day off yesterday since it made no sense to work a couple of hours before going to Richmond to pick up Dad. Sooo, to make a long story short. I'm back.

Here's a quick run down of things.

- Dad arrived safe and sound. It was a long trip (2 weeks) made only longer by the drama.
- I spent most of yesterday cleaning up around the house, thus no blogging.
- I did finish Knight of the Dove (review is here) and updated my Reading Log.
- I started reading Triple Zero.
- I have some mail and bills to catch up on. Yuck.
- William did have MRSA, but seems to be clearing up, only to have what looks like a recurrence of more eczema. Thanks to my Mom's side of the family, it appears to be in our genes. Guess I'll have to see what the doc can do about mine.
- Yvonne's van is nice and clean. Bumper has been fixed and repainted. Dad's car will go in for fixing Monday.
- Don't forget to print out your Bridget Moynahan mask and wear it during the Superbowl. Hopefully Brady will be too distracted to want to win.
- And since I have enough stuff to catch up on, I'll leave you with that mini-broadcast of the news.

2 comments:

Paul Abbamondi said...

I assumed you were eaten by a bear. Welcome back!

Neil Richard said...

No bears. But I have a damn chicken pecking away at my insides. Damn tainted work food. Never eat pot luck!