Friday, August 24, 2007

Late breaking news

No----No baby yet-----keep your pants on folks

The late breaking news? Well, the guy that was going to translate my Norwegian letters pretty much gave me the brush off saying he could only read about half of the sample letter. Well crap. That doesn't help.

But the real news I wanted to report was I have been ...............


without ....................


(dare I say it) ...........................



a soda since (drum roll please) ........................................................................





Tuesday afternoon.

I feel like such a junkie. But a junkie that's really trying to eat healthy.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

HOLY CRAP!! How did you do it? Did you go cold turkey? What's the secret?

Ya know I quit smoking almost a year ago.... but if I could quit the diet pop and the food...... well.....
Nope, I will never be skinny. Not in this lifetime.

Good for you Neil. Bet it's still hard.
Mom

Neil Richard said...

Pretty much cold turkey. ANd I have no idea how long it will last. I've tried several times before but have never lasted more than a day or two before I get a monster headache and have to drink a Coke to cure it.

This time, I'm actually trying to avoid the soda. Having 25 cent sodas at work is ahrd to avoid, but I'm doing my best to drink juice, water, milk, gatorade, tea, pretty much anything BUT a soda.

-Melissa- said...

Way to go! I need to be better and stop drinking so much soda, but that stuff just tastes so good!:)