Wednesday, September 09, 2015

Mile 99 - The End

Today marks the end of my podcast. It was something brewing in the back of my mind for some time but it was a bit of a instant decision this morning to pull the plug. So I recorded the last episode and will now put it to rest.

Podcast:
https://soundcloud.com/neil-richard/mile-99-the-end

Weather:
Temps were about 80F. Humidity was high. Sun was out. No wind.

Fluids and Fuel:
Half a coffee before the run. Plain water during the run. Recovery was eggs, sausage, bacon, hashbrown, and toast. And coffee. Not good choices.

Aches and Pains:
Nothing hurt but my back has been a bit tight the past few days. Sleeping patterns aren't quite what they normally are so I'm trying to adjust.

Gear:
Shorts and a t-shirt.

Today's Motivation:
I knew I couldn't get the miles in but made do with the time I had. Just a desperate attempt to get something in the books.

Naughty Neil:
Breakfast. ::sigh:: I don't know if I'll ever be able to make the right choice all the time.

Splits:
Loop 1 - 7:22
Loop 2 - 8:10
Short Break - 00:53
Loop 3 - 9:01
Loop 4 - 8:36
Finish - 34:03

No comments: