Friday, October 27, 2006

She does not deserve this car-edited-

[For those that are familiar with the Fredericksburg, VA area, I was travelling on Truslow Road - the end nearest Route 1 - in Stafford County]

As I was driving home yesterday from -edited-, I was, as usual, in my own little world. I did have enough wits about me to notice a -edited- was taking the same route, but beyond that, I was simply driving home and listening to the radio.

Out of the blue, a car passes me in the only section available to pass. The car nearly hits an oncoming car before getting back into the proper lane. All while driving at least 60 mph in a 35 zone. As it turns out, the car passed my -edited- as well.

The driver? A young female, clearly under age 20.

The car? A pink, 1965 Ford Mustang Coupe with white Shelby stripes (and a 289 engine).

This is the best picture I could get of her with the limited time I had. She was quickly lost in traffic, despite my best efforts to catch up to her (after she was in traffic and we were both well under the speed limit).


No comments: