Thursday, October 12, 2006

RA Salvatore PodCast

Let's start with the podcast itself:



Content - Looking older and more relaxed, Bob gives us a bit of a peek into his latest book. Okay, you could probably get more off Amazon's description. Clearly not revealing anything of the plot to the audience, Bob does make the obvious statement that there is plenty of room for future books. As he said, it is fantasy.

Videography - Please, please, please tell me things will get better. I know I'm not a professional, but there really needs to be some improvement. My wife did a better job with a Praying Mantis. The camera was moved during the shot. The subject was off center and not showing his "best side." And the phone ringing in the background? Save that for the blooper reel. Save this whole episode for the blooper reel.

I'm trying my best to give you guys the benefit of the doubt since this is the first podcast. But please, I'm begging you, make the next one better. Make it more viral, more interesting, more captivating. Think ZeFrank.

No comments: