Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Partner In Crime

Wasn't feeling in the mood for a run this morning. Almost stayed in bed. But I dragged ass out of bed and put myself in front of some coffee. My son finally got out of bed and said he wanted to ride his bike while I went for my run. So I hung out until he finished his breakfast then we headed out the door.

The run itself was fairly pleasant. The weather was a little cooler. The bugs weren't around. And the wind was nice. Oh, and I had some company to keep me entertained along the way.

Video:
Here's yesterday's 360 VLOG.


Weather:
Temps were about 75F. Sun was out with a few clouds. Wind was moderate. Humidity was light.

Fluids and Fuel:
Coffee before the run. Plain water during the run. Ran out with half a mile to go because I had to share with my partner. Recovery was two English muffins, two eggs, two pieces of pork roast, and coffee.

Aches and Pains:
None.

Gear:
Wore shorts and a t-shirt.

Today's Motivation:
Didn't have much to start with. Once I got out of bed and my son said he'd join me, then he was my crutch the rest of the time I was out there.

Naughty Neil:
Weigh-in was a day late but I'm down to 231 pounds. Despite eating so many evening snacks. But I'm doing better at curbing it before I even start.

Splits:
Loop 1 - 18:00
Loop 2 - 18:34
Finish - 36:34

1 comment:

Lauren said...

What a nice son!!