Monday, September 23, 2013

Podcast - Mile 69 - Changes Abound

After an up and down couple of weeks, I finally started seeing some light at the end of the tunnel. As I headed out on a nicely brisk and dusty run, I started to feel better about my training and about myself. Which translates into a more positive and upbeat episode. And before you ask, yes, that's me being positive and upbeat. Sorry, I'm not the cheerleader type.

The big change lately though has been the weather. Winter is coming and fall is here. The sun is changing times on me and the weather is getting nice and cool. Best of all though, the smell of old, musty leaves is wafting through the air.

And that's pretty much it. Aside from the bizarre things I see along the way. Like an Elvis playing card. Or a crushed smoke detector. You get the idea.

You can change the channel to listen on Podbean, or even download it directly here. You can also change to SoundCloud which is where most of my focus will be.

1 comment:

Lauren said...

I AM SOOOOO HAPPY SUMMER IS OVER! Yipee.