Monday, July 08, 2013

Yeti on a Bike

Since my bed sucked me back in this morning after my alarm and I had bizarre dreams about drifting on a kid's bike down the sand covered mountain roads of the American South West, I decided to go for a bike ride during lunch. Oh, and hearing a downpour of rain right as I woke up was also a bit discouraging. Such a pansy sometimes. Anyway, I rode to Sheetz, snagged a latte, rode back. It was cool out there today but I still worked up a sweat.

Photo:


Weather:
Temps were about 75F. Humidity was low to moderate. Sun was out in full. Had a bit of a head wind going out.

Aches and Pains:
None.

Fluids and Fuel:
Half a bottle of water on the way out, nothing on the way back. Recovery was my iced latte and a salad.

Gear:
No special gear.

Experiment:
Took my knife since it works great at keeping my credit cards in place.

Splits:
Outbound - 17:42
Aid Station - 8:41
Inbound - Oops. Forgot to hit Stop.
Finish - Unknown but likely around 35 minutes of ride time.

No comments: