Thursday, May 02, 2013

Cycles

Just a short, easy run to keep the legs free from rust. That's all.


Photos:


Weather:
Temps were about 50F. Skies were cloudy. Slightly humid from the previous day's rain.

Fluids and Fuel:
Pre-run was yogurt and water. During the run was about half a bottle of plain water. Recovery was iced latte, hash browns, and a breakfast burrito.

Aches and Pains:
Nothing.

Gear:
Wore my new Buff today. Worked great but I still wish it was designed for people with large heads like me. Also wore my new T-Star Running shorts. They also worked great once they stopped sliding down my ass. Maybe I need to get a bigger butt.

Experiment:
I'm disappointed in myself for forgetting to carry something other than my phone.

Splits:
Mile 1 - 13:59
Mile 2 - 13:44
Finish - 27:44

No comments: