Monday, May 21, 2012

Podcast - Mile 31 - Special How To Guide

Since this is Mile 31 of my podcast, I thought it would be fitting to step outside of the norm since we're at the ultra distance of 50k. How am I stepping outside of my norm? By doing a video instead of the usual podcast. It's a bit long for a video but just like the podcast, it lasts about the same amount of time as it takes me to run a mile. And the only scene cut you'll see here wasn't planned, it just turns out I maxed out the memory card on my camera.

So sit back and enjoy a little instructional video on how to make your own miniature version of the Hammer Fizz (or NUUN) tubes for your electrolyte drink tablets. Sure as hell is easier to carry around 4 tablets instead of 13. Anyway, here's the step-by-step process for making one of your own.


No comments: