Saturday, April 14, 2007

Will I ever get back to writing?

I seriously hope so. I finally had enough free time today to edit War Wagon. The good news is I only have about 3 pages left to edit. The bad news is I have two major plot points that need to be worked out. The really bad news is I don't have the time or energy to write.

So I'm seriously hoping after the tax season monkey gets off my back, I'll be able to meet my goal of 3 pages a day. In looking at my overall goal of 100,000 words, I'm only at 17,000 words. That's 17%. Not a bad start, but I'm just too short on time to add much more at the moment.

Oh well.

In other news, by the end of this month:

- I'll be done with tax season
- I'll know the sex of our second child
- I'll be preparing to move to a new team, coach, and program at work
- I'll be preparing to have the roof replaced on the house

In short, I've got a few things on my plate to deal with. But I don't want it to impact my writing.

No comments: