Sunday, April 08, 2007

Viral Video Genius Vilified Voraciously

Kevin "Nalts" Nalty, a native of south-eastern PA (we'll keep his exact location secret), is a self-proclaimed Viral Video Genius. I've seen him do stupid bits (like how to kill an animal) to pure comedic genius (think candid camera of a kid with a fart machine).

In no way do I feel my videos "measure up" to his. But I do take on a sense of pride seeing as my wife (and family) are from PA (including a sister-in-law in Macungie).

Anyway, for all those Nalts fans out there, I think we need to start a Pool of our own. Kevin has been getting progressively more and more "ballsy" with his videos. He's escalated from the video of Spencer stealing fries (but he told the employees) to crawling through an airport (with no notification to local law enforcement).

I can totally see Kevin doing his best to talk his way out of a hairy situation with camera in hand (or sitting unseen on a shelf). But when will he get arrested? When will the cops finally say enough is enough, you've crossed the line, put these silver bracelets on?

So I open this pool to you the fans (like me) who think Kevin has one a step beyond his normal routine and is now "officially" pushing the envelope.

Simply reply with your best guess when Kevin "Nalts" Nalty will end up in the back of a squad car having his Miranda Rights read to him.

9 comments:

Neil Richard said...

I'm choosing the 5th of November. 2008.

Anonymous said...

I'll go with July 8, 2007.

Epheros said...

I say tomorrow... (of note, what comes but never arrives? I win by default of wording. HAH!!!).

As for who this Nalty guy is, well it looks like I'm going to perform some research on who this dude is and what he does, or does not, contribute to society. Hopefully not another Darwin runnerup.

Good luck,my friend,in avoiding law.

~Epheros

Anonymous said...

I say he escapes by crawling :)

Marquisdejolie said...

Cinco de Mayo, 2007

Anonymous said...

I predict Nalts will be arrested the next time he tries to board a plane, since his last prank probably put him on the terrorist watch list.

Anonymous said...

july 4th and august 23 2007 - eegkoe

Tomboys said...

I say December 18th, 2007 and there will be snow involved.

Anonymous said...

May 22, 2007. I see a dolphin and several sex toys involved in the arrest