Thursday, February 15, 2007

Updates all around-edited-

Weather - We had some nasty weather Tuesday night into Wednesday morning. We lost power around 0400 Wednesday and didn't get it back until 1500. And for an all-electric house, that means no water and no heat. We did fill the tub up the night before, so we could use the bathroom as needed (I always hated the "if it's yellow, let it mellow" line). Work was closed for both of us but I would have called in if we had opened. No sense me attempting to slide to work in a car. Some friends were nice enough to invite us over for hot showers and warm couches. The rest of the day was spent trying to get generators running to keep the food alive in the fridge.


Work - -edited-


War Wagon - Kind of at a stopping point for the moment on this one. Not that I'm giving up, but I'm trying to go back to edit things before I forget them. And I'm quickly learning that editing your own work is hard to do. I have images in my head but the words just don't come across the same. I think it's about time to call in some outside help (Epheros, expect an email). And the picture above will give you a hint of what the story is about.


Family History - Some family got together recently to go through some family photos to archive and identify them. I'm hoping to get some of these to include in future newsletters (I write a family history newsletter in case you didn't know).

No comments: