Sunday, February 01, 2015

Sweaty Tready

Distracted is the name of the game today. I watched Magic Town with Jimmy Stewart and I was suddenly 40+ minutes into my 70 minute run. I have no idea how it happened but it worked. Of course as soon as I looked at the clock, I continued to check it every single second until I got close to the end.

Anyway, that was about it for today's run. Played some fun and some serious air hockey last night. Shoulder is certainly telling me about it today but it was worth it to be the reigning champion of the house.

Weather:
Indoor temp was 76F.

Fluids and Fuel:
Breakfast was 3 slices of toast, four sausage links, yogurt, and coffee. During the run I had applesauce and GenUCAN hydration mix. Recovery was Hammer Soy mixed with rice milk.

Aches and Pains:
None really. Just tired from long hours at work.

Gear:
I wore shorts. Didn't even bother with a shirt.

Treadmill:
Time - 69:26
Distance - 3.2 miles
Incline - 0 to 4 (AVG 2)
Speed - 2.0 to 4.0 (AVG 2.8)
Elevation - 481 feet
Entertainment - Magic City

Splits:
Finish - 1:09:26

No comments: