Thursday, February 12, 2015

Fartknocker

I was tempted to skip today's run just because I wanted to sleep some more. But I knew I needed to run errands in the morning and that meant my only free time was lunch time. Not my favorite time of day to run but it ended up being a nice break from the tedium of this week's slugfest.

Once on the treadmill, I tried to keep it simple and just randomly changed my incline and speed. Nothing too fancy, just pushing buttons on the thing like I was married to it. And that was pretty much it. Nothing fancy!

Weather:
Indoor temps were around 78F to 80F.

Fluids and Fuel:
Breakfast wasn't so hot with a bad burrito and iced latte. During the run I had plain water and an applesauce. Recovery was meat, cheese, and ships with iced tea.

Aches and Pains:
Nothing really hurt.

Gear:
I wore shorts and no shirt.

Naughty Neil:
I mentioned my bad breakfast, right? ::sigh:: Sometimes I'm a sucker for greasy food.

Today's Motivation:
All that progress is starting to build up and I don't want to let it slip now. I'm doing my damnedest to keep the habits good. Well, maybe not eating, but the running part. Gotta keep running.

Treadmill:
Time - 39:38
Distance - 1.6 miles
Incline - 0 to 15 (AVG 5)
Speed - 2.0 to 5.0 (AVG 2.5)
Elevation - 435 feet
Entertainment - Star Trek Deep Space Nine

Splits:
Finish - 39:38

No comments: