Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Schweaty ... Walk

Damn if that fireplace doesn't kick out some heat. On low flame and low fan, the freaking things makes the basement 80 degrees. Not that that's a bad thing in the middle of winter but phew! Just an easy walk on the treadmill leaves me sweaty.

Anyway, I got my walk done. Even though it was scheduled to be an easy run, I knew I wouldn't have time to shower so I opted for an easy walk instead. And seeing as my slow run is pretty much a walk, seems like a valid argument to me. But of course whenever I argue with myself, I always win.

Weather:
Indoor temps were 80F.

Fluids and Fuel:
Breakfast was two burritos and coffee. During the run/walk I had some coffee. Recovery was some cheddar broccoli noodle stuff and more coffee.

Aches and Pains:
Teste is a bit testy but no real change. Quads got some massaging this morning so they felt fine by lunch time. Aside from that, everything else was fine.

Gear:
Wore jeans but had to take my shirt off.

Treadmill:
Time - 30:14
Distance - 1.1 miles
Incline - 3
Speed - 2.0 to 2.5 (AVG 2.2)
Elevation - 176 feet
Entertainment - Star Trek Voyager

Naughty Neil:
Did good last night with my heavy snack before dinner but then had a snack after dinner that I should have skipped.

Today's Motivation:
It was an easy day so that made it .... easy.

Splits:
Finish - 30:14

No comments: