Thursday, January 29, 2015

Treadmilled

Blah. Blah blah blah. I just feel so blah. But it does feel good to get your planned run in and complete. It wasn't a great run but I somehow managed to distract myself long enough to finish the full hour. I think the hardest part was around the 40 minute mark where I just wanted to bail out but found the necessary distractions to keep moving. Guess Wranglerstar is good for more than just learning about woodworking.

Weather:
Indoor temps were about 83F.

Fluids and Fuel:
Breakfast was 2 slices of toast, 2 eggs, 3 sausage links, and coffee. During the run I had an applesauce and plain water. Recovery was Hammer Recoverite followed by Mexican rice with green beans.

Aches and Pains:
Right calf felt a little tight but nothing too serious. Probably didn't drink enough today.

Gear:
Wore shorts.

Treadmill:
Time - 60:02
Distance - 3 miles
Incline - 3
Speed - 2 to 3.5 (AVG 3)
Elevation - 471 feet
Entertainment - Star Trek Deep Space Nine and Wranglerstar

Naughty Neil:
I tried to avoid snacks last night but my boredom got the better of me and I had chips and cheese. Only one trip though.

Today's Motivation:
I know I need to keep that No Ragrets attitude but it's so damn hard. Knowing my coach is there at the end of the day waiting for a report helps keep me accountable.

Splits:
Finish - 1:00:02

No comments: