Saturday, July 01, 2017

40 Years Ago Today - July 1977

Forty years ago, I sat for another photo session. This time I was sporting a fancy shirt that zippered up the front and had embroidery on the chest (there was a barn, car, house, and two trees). In addition to the typical head shot, my parents put me down with some props. A bucket and sunglasses, along with a tropical backdrop and what looks like brown carpet, made for a great beach scene. The shot also shows my matching shorts and cute little boots. Less impressive is the third shot where I'm sitting on a stool in front of a dark wood panel. But it looks like I made up for it with a smile and a tug on my ear.








As icing on the cake, I have two additional photos from July 1977. The first shows me in the bathtub playing with my rubber duck. Not sure that I remember it clearly but I want to say the duck still lived under our bathroom sink when I grew too old for baths. The second shot is just a candid one of me holding something in my hand.



No comments: