Saturday, April 23, 2016

Groceries are exciting!

Work out is done! I'm just slow in writing it down. Got my workout in first thing this morning. My warm-up was cleaning the bathrooms for my wife's party tonight. Certainly got down and dirty with that one and certainly broke a sweat doing it. The workout itself went just fine. Nothing terribly exciting other than it hurt. But in a good way.

After my workout, it was off to town to get groceries. I was trying to find a way to make it exciting but I'm pretty sure it's hard to do. But I tried anyways. After groceries, it was back home to unpack, eat, and go to therapy.

That's where the excitement began. A minor emergency at work meant a lot of driving around and getting way outside of my schedule. But I managed to get things back on track in time to go pick up the kids from school. Then it was back home to prep some more for the party, feed the kids, then off to my trail meeting.

Phew! Busy day. But it was productive and I'm sure I'll sleep well tonight.

Photos:



Video:


No comments: