Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Day 2 - How do you make going to the dump exciting?

Today's challenge was making a trip to the dump exciting. I'm pretty sure I failed but hey, at least I gave it a shot. Along the way, I pulled some serious Mr. Mom stuff. Dishes were done. Laundry was washed, dried, and put away. I did my workout this morning. Pretty much everything on my list was taken care of except doing my two hours of exercise. But after yesterday, I was wiped and was pretty sure I couldn't pull 2 hours of sweating to the oldies.

So instead I walked around like the old farts in the neighborhood. Which is what I felt like when I was out there walking.

The rest of the day was just boring stuff. Organizing things for the rest of the week, helping with dinner, blah blah blah. You get the idea.

Here's more information about Yahoo tanking it in the market. And keep in mind, they discontinued their Work From Home program and claimed that it worked perfectly. That was 2013. So while some think working from home is going to be the norm, it's not something that works for everyone. But for those that can work from home, it's a huge boon to the employee and employer.

Photos:




Video:


Weather:
Temps were cool, maybe 50F, when I did my walking warm up. Not much exciting going on early in the morning. I did the rest of my workout in the basement where it was a warm 74F.

Fluids and Fuel:
Coffee before the workout. Plain water during the workout. Recovery was more coffee, two eggs, four slices of bacon, some home fries, and two slices of toast.

Aches and Pains:
Well, my ass hurts from doing all those fire hydrants. But aside from that, I just felt old. I also managed to knock out two whole pushups. Yeah, beast, right?

Gear:Nothing fancy, just shorts and a t-shirt.

Today's Motivation:
I'm back to being addicted to the green box in Training Peaks. I also want to kill it this summer. You know, get that Ken Doll body. But with man parts.

Naughty Neil:
Breakfast was larger than planned but I was hungry. Hangry.

No comments: