Monday, October 14, 2013

Podcast - Mile 70 - Mindless Eating

mmmmrmrmrmrrr fooooodd mmmmmmememmrrmrm

Yep, I'm a zombie eater. Or maybe I'm a Pavlovian eater. Either way, I eat without thinking about it when I sit in front of the TV. I know it but I don't know it. There are times where I catch myself halfway through a second bowl of chips without remembering the first bowl. Kind of like driving to work where you suddenly realize you're at work without remembering that second stop light.

Anyway, lots of reasons for this but I think it boils down to nurture and nature conspiring against me. Okay, maybe not conspiring against me but it sure feels that way. I'd like to think I have control of this but I don't. Some days are better than others. Here's to hoping today will be a good day.

You can download this episode into your snack bowl here or gnaw on it directly here. And if you're on the go, you can listen to it here with a side of fries.

No comments: