Monday, August 13, 2012

Podcast - Mile 38 - 50-DDDD

Not to worry ladies, I'm not talking about a bra size. Instead, I'm talking about my Doomed Debut Dahlgren Double. You see, I had planned on attempting to do a 50k race on a Saturday then a Fat Ass 50k the next day. Turns out I did the race just fine (setting a new PR) but I followed it with a 6 mile walk. No running, no 50k, just a wimpy 6 miles. I'm pretty bummed but I think I'll survive. I need to learn how to take care of things on the trail instead of just pushing through them like I did in the race. If I had cleaned up my blisters during the race, I'm sure I would have gone longer.

Oh well, 20/20 hindsight, right? Anyway, in this episode I ramble on about back seats, a bed liner, and some other random crap I see on my runs. Again ladies, no worries, I don't talk about sex toys. I do apologize for the issues I had with the previous episode.

From there I ramble into Ashland Dave and his podcast and my new segment called Listener Mail. I do not go into how much I fear this will turn into a circle jerk of me talking about other podcasts. Although I do have a history of poking some fun at some other guys.

Need my email to send me some Listener Mail? Here you go (just remove the spaces):


T K 4 2 O N E @gmail.com

Download or view the podcast and then send me an email. If you dare.

No comments: