Wednesday, December 25, 2019

40 Years Ago Today - December 25, 1979

I spent the Christmas holidays with my mom for about five days. According to my mom, she had just met my soon to be step-father, Robert McKay (aka Bobby). She sent the photo below and said I fell asleep after dinner at Bobby's mother's house. She said I was probably tired from all the excitement the night before at Joe's house. Joe was Bobby's brother and, even though my mom said she told me they wouldn't have presents for me, they had Christmas presents for me. I believe her when she says I was excited.


According to my dad, I was a little confused at celebrating twice. I don't remember it but I remember many other Christmas' where I celebrated at my mom's and my dad's. I don't remember it being confusing at all, just exciting that I got to do it twice!










No comments: