Sunday, January 01, 2017

40 Years Ago Today - January 1977

I don't have an exact date for this photo, but it's one of the many that I remember growing up as a child. As in, it was one I saw frequently. The more I look at it, the more I forget the awful drapes in the background and think of The Lion King.


This next photo is some sort of photo session, but this is the only image I have found. The back of the photo just says that I'm "3 months old" so I'm comfortable dating it in January 1977.






This last photo is of my mother trying to get me to stand up so I can be measured. Looks like I came in just under 2 feet tall. As for the height chart, I'm pretty sure that's a flower pot at the bottom that was made of thick cardboard. The chart was like a vinyl or plastic. The top was a flower made from another piece of thick cardboard. I know I've seen it at some point in the past but I don't know where it went.



No comments: