Monday, October 18, 2010

Reduce, Reuse, Recycle, Revamp

In life, things change. How we adapt to that change determines who we become. And sometimes who we become changes, making us adapt even more.

So consider this the beginning of a new chapter. Well, sort of new.

You see, I've been pretty silent on here for some time. A long, long time. But my interests have changed over that time and I've been kept busy with so many things. So instead of closing down this blog and creating a new one, I'm revamping this on a bit. Adding more things that are related to running.

Yes, running. And no, I don't expect this to be a fitness blog. No, I don't expect this to be a running blog. But yes, you will see a heavy dose of running as I start out on this new vein. Why? Because I want to. Specifically, I want a better venue to review products that relate to my running. Google Documents just isn't cutting it. And DailyMile can't handle it. So I'm back here.

Will people read my posts? Doubtful. After all, I'm not a popular guy.

So. You've been warned. Get ready for some running stuff. I'll try to get some family stuff in there too, but don't count on it.

No comments: