Friday, August 15, 2008

Comic #2 - The Gas Glove

The driver of this Mercedes was quite the driver. He pulled into one lane, backed up across several when it wasn't moving fast enough, nearly hit another car, before finally pulling into a second lane (and cutting off the guy behind him). And yes, he really did use a plastic bag over his hand while he filled up (he threw it away after using it). Yvonne said his wife had several sheets of newspaper tucked into her windows to block out the sun. Which she left in while the guy pulled out and nearly hit yet another driver.



*Click here to see why I'm drawing these comics.

3 comments:

1979 semi-finalist said...

Wow. The plastic bag thing is pretty crazy. If he had recycled that bag I would have abstained from making fun of him...but I can't think of anything worse right now (okay I can) than using a plastic bag for something almost worthless and then just tossing it. This makes me feel like, why do I bother recycling? With this guy out there, there is no hope.

I saw a guy TURN AROUND THE WRONG DIRECTION on the NJ Turnpike a couple months ago. Craziest shit I have ever seen. Driving the opposite way on a freeway, it was like something out of a broad summer comedy...and it also seemed like it was happening in slow motion as I was watching, but really, everyone was going at least 60...

Neil Richard said...

Oh yes, the gas glove was quite useless. And his driving was, well, very "New Jersey-like" in nature.

Paul Abbamondi said...

The gas glove...that's a new one for me to see. Well, I hope I *never* see it, but you get my point...