Friday, August 11, 2006

Statistical Review, Part 1 of 2

I decided to do some analysis of my site (www.tk42one.com) and my videos.  Here’s the first in a two-part window into my boredom.

The Top Five Pages on my site:
  1. Main Page – 1,027 page views

  2. Photos Page – 278 page views

  3. June 2006 Photo Page – 163 page views

  4. Yvonne’s Camera Photo Page – 106 page views

  5. Stormtrooper Bob Photo Page – 103 page views

The Top Five Referral Sources on my site:
  1. Direct (no source) – 570 visits

  2. Google – 63 visits

  3. Fred Talk (Fredericksburg.com) – 57 visits

  4. Fantasy Book Spot Forums – 29 visits

  5. Vintage Mustang Forums – 29 visits

The Top Five Geographic Locations for visitors:
  1. United States – 765 visits

  2. Satellite Provider – 41 visits

  3. Japan – 12 visits

  4. Canada – 9 visits

  5. United Kingdom – 6 visits

The Top Five Geographic Locations for visitors (within the United States):
  1. Texas – 236 visits

  2. Virginia – 212 visits

  3. North Carolina – 81 visits

  4. Pennsylvania – 37 visits

  5. California – 25 visits

The Top Five Network Locations for visitors:
  1. Intuit – 232 visits

  2. GMP Cable TV – 111 visits

  3. Verizon Internet Services – 62 visits

  4. Beyond The Network Access – 41 visits

  5. Cox Communication – 32 visits

Quite a bit of interesting data.  I’m a bit of a numbers junky (i.e. compulsive counter) so I enjoyed this little adventure.  A few other tidbits I found, I had visitors from across the globe.  Europe, Asia, and South America were represented.  The data covers about 5 months or so of tracking.  I haven’t tracked every page, so the numbers are skewed.

No comments: