Monday, February 20, 2006

Google on the Measure Map again

How many times have I told people that Google will rule the world? Do I get any credit in 10 years when I apply for my Google passport? While I used to think "dropping" that my cousin works for Microsoft was cool (now my brother-in-law too), I'm now wondering if Google is the cooler place to work.

Here's Google's latest conquest: Official Google Blog: Here comes Measure Map

My prediction? In 10 years, I'll be starting my Google terminal, logging into my Google account with my voiceprint (or thumbprint), checking my email, retrieving my voicemail from my Google cell phone, and watching last night's CSI: Des Moines on Google Video (that I recording using my Google DVR box that's built into my Google HD holographic projector).

No comments: