Thursday, January 05, 2012

This little piggy went wee wee wee

It hasn't been a good day for me on the food and motivation front. Hope tomorrow goes better. And as much as I hate to complain, it feels good to whine sometimes. When I try to fight the funk and the darkness, it gets so hard that sometimes I just need to sit there in it. Just to wallow around a bit. Kind of like a pig in the mud, getting a solid coating all over to protect yourself from the bright and cheery people that surround you. People so damn happy they burn brighter than the sun.

Now don't get the wrong idea, I'm not depressed or blue or whatever else you want to call it. I just had a bad day. I ate the wrong food, I didn't run, and I feel like I slept too much. It's all my fault. But I can deal with it and try to have a better day tomorrow. It's okay and I'll survive.

Meanwhile, here's a bit of annoying humor to keep things cheery.

No comments: