Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Heroes and Lyle Lovett

Such diversity in topics, I know. Let's start with Heroes....

Last week we saw Micah's family now includes Ohura. And Sulu was killed. Is this show turning out to be a Star Trek reunion? Will Spock be next to show or Kirk? Too bad it won't be Scotty. But I like his cousin, the girl that learns things from TV.

The flying kid, not too hot about him.

The Spanish brother and sister, I'm actually kind of glad they picked up Sylar (or is it Gabriel now?). I'm hoping he kills them. Just not too interested in them. But what's up with the roaches?

Parkman and the Nathan? Now that's an interesting story. Who is the mother protecting? Will Parkman's dad really be evil? What about Bob? Haha, I made a joke and didn't even realize it.

And this has to be one of the weirdest comics from them yet.

Now, on to Lyle Lovett. Today's paper had an article about him buying back his family's farm. Lyle, if you're out there, I'd like to buy my family's farm before it's sold. If you can cover $250,000 (half of the farm's value), I'm sure I can squeeze the rest out of the family.

No comments: